» Budapest » Budapest » Budapest
2 reviews (5.00)
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Departs: Budapest, Budapest
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
We've brought together Central-Eastern Europe's must-see cities — Budapest , Vienna, Prague, Bratislava— for an eye-opening eight days adventure.
Our most popular package for Central Europe! Visit Prague (`The City of a Hundred Spires` with 1,000 years of art and architecture); Vienna (City of music, cafes, waltzes, parks, pastries, and wine with stately streets and Baroque palaces) Bratislava, a cosmopolitan city of Baroque palaces and stunning churches and Budapest.
• 4 nights in Budapest
• 1 night in Vienna
• 1 night in Prague
• 1 night in Bratislava
• Explore twin city Budapest, with its style and traditional thermal baths
• Visit the artist village of Hungary -Szentendre-on a half day
• Have an evening river cruise on the Danube
• See the Ringstrasse buildings in Vienna, Schönbrunn Palace, Hofburg
• Enjoy an included tour of historic Prague
• See the Charles Bridge's blackened statues and Old Town Square's
• Pay an en-route visit to cosmopolitan Bratislava
7 nights accommodation in 3 and 4 stars central located hotels
Private sightseeing tours in each cities
Round-trip private transfers from and to Budapest airport on your arrival and on your departure dates.
Transport by air-conditioned minivan/car
Lunch and dinner
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Budapest Travel Guide