» Budapest » Budapest » Budapest
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 8 hours
Departs: Budapest, Budapest
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Explore over 13 must-see sites on this private 8-hour tour.
Learn about the history of historic places, see all must-see sites and spend some time exploring off the beaten path, narrow streets and cozy nooks.
Visit remarkable landmarks and taste Hungarian food and wine at a local market.
● Get a customized itinerary with a map and recommendations
● Private local guide will make it a memorable experience for you
● Taste traditional Hungarian food and wine
● Take in the views of bas-reliefs, sculptures, stucco, openwork ornament, columns, balconies, arched window openings and elegant domes of Vajdahunyad Castle
● Take a picture with Hungarian State Opera House, which is considered one of the most beautiful structures in the world
● See the Great Synagogue, built in the Byzantine style with some oriental elements
● Check out the Fishing Bastion, an architectural ensemble of white stone with seven towers, which symbolize the seven Hungarian tribes.
● Hotel pick-up and drop-off included
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
All Fees and Taxes
Friendly local guide
Map and further recommendations
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Multiple start times available
Must see and off the beaten path
Private driving tour
Public transportation tickets
20 minutes • Admission Ticket Free
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Budapest Travel Guide