» Budapest » Budapest » Budapest
Price varies by group sizeLowest Price Guarantee
Pricing Info: Per Person
Duration: 9 hours
Departs: Budapest, Budapest
Ticket Type: Mobile or paper ticket accepted
Make your trip unforgettable and visit Kutna Hora along the way from Budapest to Prague, a town of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you can discover the famous St Barbara’s Cathedral, the Sedlec Ossuary and mining history. Enjoy many breathtaking views of the gothic, renaissance and baroque townhouses, streets and churches which can't be seen anywhere else!
• Door-to-Door private transfer - comfortable, fast & safe
• English-speaking driver who takes care of your luggage
• 2 hours of Sightseeing along the way
• Choose pick up time and place that suits you the best
• Enjoy your transfer and discover hidden gems along the way
Do you need any other transfer? We offer hundreds of sightseeing routes all over Europe. Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Air-conditioned, clean and comfortable vehicle
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Break for lunch is possible
Hotel/Accommodation/Airport pickup and drop-off
One-way private transfer with 2 hours of Sightseeing
Qualified local English-speaking driver
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time.
© Copyright 1995 - 2023 Budapest Travel Guide